Thursday, December 29, 2016
A fantastic night that features:
- VivvyAnne ForeverMORE, Vain Hein, Qween, Silk Worm, and Meredeath
- Live show by the Bay Area’s most experimental Drag Queens with lip-syncs inspired by the work of David Ireland.
- A “DUMB BALL” where the drag queens hit the David Ireland House-as-runway and werk, werk, werked it out!
- Featured video work by Meredeath was on view in the Accordion Shop.
- A special cocktail made by Veruca Bathsalts was so delicious that guests were “OKAYY GURRRRLLL-ing” while they listened to the gayest DJ set by Siobhan Aluvalot (GAYFACE) ever heard (voguing was encouraged).
- We had free The Punch Press is DRAG! short-run edition posters, printed by COLPA press.